Wednesday, March 07, 2012

dolly style

Kitty is protesting. She won't put on anything that isn't striped or pink. her favourite dress is a nasty pink polyester number with tulle and ruffles. There is lots of screaming and crying when this beloved dress is in the wash. I am doing my best each morning to simply get her dressed so I think expecting her to sit while I take pictures might just push us both over the edge. So that is the reason behind the little hiatus in kitty style at the moment. I am hoping it will pass by next week and I can get her into something worth showing off even if it does take some bribery. In the meantime I thought I would do a dolly style instead.



Betsy and Minnou love a little posing, especially in new dresses. Both of these outfits are from lollipoppet, except for Betsy's red bow which I borrowed from Kitty's collection. Betsy makes me swoon in these colours. Pinks and reds just make her glow. And I am slowly falling more in love with Minnou. I think I will eventually get her customised but in the meantime I am going to have a go at straightening her hair. I love the colour so much but it is a bit choppy and fuzzy at the ends for my liking. Hopefully a little day spa can get that sorted.


betsy and minnou wear
dolly dresses - lollipoppet


3 comments:

magie said...

Love your blythe dolls..such lovely outfits and I love the bangs/fringe on Minnou :)

Jennifer Wilson said...

oh kitty... please let your mommy dress you up in your gorgeous vintage outfits so we can all have a look!

Corey Moortgat said...

I count myself lucky that Avery usually doesn't have any opinion about the clothes I put her in- I'm taking advantage of that while I can!!!

Your Blythes are so pretty- that's an obsession I haven't let myself get into, because I know it would quickly become exactly that- an OBSESSION!