Friday, May 11, 2012

it's lovely to have crafty friends

I have some lovely crafting friends. There is a group of local girls who meet regularly at the craft room and every now and then we get to spend a whole Sunday together. Last week we had a glorious sunshiny but frosty cold day full of crafting at a sweet little old school house. I forgot the camera but took a few snaps on my phone.












































In a few weeks I am going to Canberra for sew it together 2012. That is sure to be another weekend of cold weather and lovely company. I cant wait!

5 comments:

magie said...

I love the little gnome cross-stich..so cute. Have a fun time at the sew-it-together event.

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh like minded friends, cherish able. See you at SIT honey, love Posie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

I can't wait either! Girls like you make me feel oh so normal when we can talk freely about fabric and patterns.
Though you may need to point out to me who you are again - I may not recognise you!