Thursday, May 03, 2012

j crew love


I adore j crew. I have for years. but it has always been a bit of a struggle to get my hands on it and I relied on some friendly US shopping buddies to get my fix. But now I am delighted to say they are shipping to Australia! Woohoo! They had free shipping for April so I snapped up some lovely winter woollies on sale and they arrived this week. Just look at these snuggly knits - aren't they delightful!


As for my effort with kids clothing week I sadly have to report a big fat fail. My poor dad got sick and we spent each day at the hospital. He is home now and on the mend but I didn't get much sewing done at all. I did cut out a few things and have half finished a little dress for Kitty so hopefully I can get them finished in time for her to wear them this winter.


5 comments:

AJ said...

Glad your dad is feeling better!

willow and moo said...

Mmmmm, J Crew. Very nice.

I've always felt like Country Road is an average copy of J Crew. Then again I don't really shop in Country Road. 16 years here and I still prefer American brands. :) Enjoy those woolies! You'll need them for Canberra. ;)

photographer australia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AnastasiaC said...

JCrew mail to Australia?? i had no idea! i bought some things when i was in the USA - love their preppy style!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.